Global Web Index: Infographic
Global Web Index have come out with an interactive infographic of US Digital Behaviors for Q3 of 2013.
Some of the interesting findings of the study were;
– 48% of users who are a part of Generation X ( ) reviewed a product or brand online.
– 41% of Asian Americans have bought a product or service through a group-buying website, such as Groupon
– 28% of high-income families used a micro-blogging network from a tablet
– 36% of premium product buyers sold a product online using their mobile phone
– 56% of American Moms and 44% of American Dads had played an online game using their mobile phone
The infographic can be accessed here